1. The final mark for this course will be: 10% participation+20% assignments+30% midterm+40% final
2. Books for Mathematical Economics: 1. Fundatmental Methods of Mathematical Economics by Alpha C. Chiang and Kevin Wainwright, McGraw-Hill Irwin Press (basic level); 2. Mathematical Methods and Models for Economists by Angel de la Fuente, Cambridge Press (Ph.D level)
3. The midterm is schedualed on Oct 31th 13:20-16:20 at 4202.
4. If you have any doubt about the marks for your assignments, please contact the TA (Yikai Zhen) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Assignment 3: 5.B.2, 5.C.10, 5.C.13, 6.B.1. The due date is Nov 21th.
6. Assignment 4: 6.B.5,6.C.3,6.C.16,6.C.18. Hand in before the tutorial.